There are newer employer reviews for 3Cinteractive

poor technology, poor management

Current Employee - Senior Software Architect in Boca Raton, FL
Current Employee - Senior Software Architect in Boca Raton, FL

I have been working at 3Cinteractive

Pros

I liked the fact that there was bottled water available and the management has been very good about paying me on time.

Cons

3cinteractive tries to put a positive spin on their work, but when it comes down to it they are just a spam company. They send spam text messages.

The management has been very dishonest in their dealings with me and with other employees. These guys are salesmen and tend to say what they think you want to hear rather than what is true.

The technology management at 3cinteractive is pitiful. There is probably one or two developers working for the company who are actually competent. These people are not their primary developers or the management. 3cinteractive has a habit of hiring people they like for the job rather than people who are qualified, and it's usually difficult to understand why they like the people they like. I have no idea why they hired the CIO they hired, for example. The guy has never actually worked as a developer and has very limited knowledge concerning development. They say things about having assembled the best team in the business, but they really haven't attempted to do that.

Lots of political nonsense. The majority of the people in management at 3cinteractive have worked together on more than one venture. They tend to look down on people who are not part of that clique.

The offices are ugly as hell. Sheet metal stapled to the walls, "CREATE!" painted on a blackboard in the conference room, ugly paintings of rock stars, a motorcycle.

start hiring developers who are actually qualified. If you don't know what that means, hire someone who does. Quit hiring high school kids to be your system admins and developers. Quit hiring barely qualified project managers to be your CIOs.

14 Other Employee Reviews for 3Cinteractive (View Most Recent)

Money making racket

Former Employee - Technology Developer in Boca Raton, FL
    Former Employee - Technology Developer in Boca Raton, FL

I worked at 3Cinteractive

Pros

Nice co-workers
    snacks and food
    good clients

Cons

Terrible technology leadership.
    Directors really dont know much technology
    Hire and fire policy
    Rude and insulting seniors developers who are there for a while,
    Organizational politics influenced by blue eyed boys.
    You dont know typing, dont know CLI, dont know dos commands you are in trouble buddy!!

Wake up.....Success comes to companies not after 5 or 8 years in profitable business.....but after 25, 50....that shows their character and values.

The best team and working environment I ever came across with.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

I have been working at 3Cinteractive

Pros

Challenging projects.
    A-Class teamwork.
    A wonderful location and working environment.
    Very close people.
    Inspiring leadership and management.
    Agile is being implemented across the board.

Cons

The company is growing fast and this caused some issues on project management. They're being addresses, though.

Keep on the good job. The leadership and dedication you put towards the company and all the people that work here inspires me deeply.

There are newer employer reviews for 3Cinteractive