There are newer employer reviews for 3D Systems

A high-tech company but with a confusing management style

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Rock Hill, SC
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Rock Hill, SC

I have been working at 3D Systems

Pros

No.1 in its industry. Non-replaceable product for its customer. Industry is kind of future prospect.

Cons

Management style is a mess. No appreciation for internal staff. Career path not clear. Really really short-handed.

Focus more on your own people and product instead of purchase many other companies.

28 Other Employee Reviews for 3D Systems (View Most Recent)

Good company!

Current Employee - Marketing  in  Rock Hill, SC
    Current Employee - Marketing in Rock Hill, SC

I have been working at 3D Systems

Pros

If you want to be involved in the latest technology and work in a cool industry you won't go wrong applying to work at 3D Systems. Everyone is friendly and the work atmosphere couldn't be better. They have a great gym to help keep you in shape they have a really good work life balance since I have started working here.

Cons

Pay and advancement opportunities are said to be high when going through the hiring process. However, once your in you will find out that there are dead ends for both or you get passed up by less experienced people.

I would be a bit more realistic with potential new hires so they can make better choices on employment and advancement opportunities.

Working @ 3DWorking

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Rock Hill, SC
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Rock Hill, SC

I have been working at 3D Systems

Pros

I've worked at a few manufacturing / technology companies and 3D is one of the best. They're trying to turn their corporate image around, and I think they're doing a pretty good job. They are loaded with bright, energetic people. Senior management is on the ball, and they make work-life balance a part of their decision-making process. They are loaded with cutting-edge technology, optimism, and a solid work ethic.

Cons

Communication can lag at times. The internal groups need to do a better job of communicating between themselves. This probably stems from the diversified offerings and the fast-paced nature of the business. Employee desktop and laptop computers are due for a refresh. The economy played a major role with heavy internal cost-cutting, but the company is strong, and heading in the right direction.

New laptops please :)

There are newer employer reviews for 3D Systems

Worked for 3D Systems? Contribute to the Community!