3D Systems

www.3dsystems.com
  www.3dsystems.com
There are newer employer reviews for 3D Systems

I can't imagine a worse management team

I have been working at 3D Systems

Pros

Interesting industry, visionary strategy by the CEO, you get to use 3d printers whenever you want... Don't really have to do any work...

Cons

Worst execution I have ever seen In a company... Horrible morale across the company, nobody trusts anyone, everyone overworked so they can't help you, horrible quality products, the list could go on...

There needs to be a level of managers below Abe that is fully empowered to manage their part of the business. Don't try to control everything from the top - put a good team in place and coach and support them...

45 Other Employee Reviews for 3D Systems (View Most Recent)

Growing through acquisition at the expense of core knowledge

I worked at 3D Systems

Pros

You get to work with interesting technology and smart people. Their products have the potential to change a lot of industries.

Cons

Upper management doesn't respect the workers. Record profits, meager raises. Laying off key workers during acquisition so the books look good.

Stop thinking so short term, take real time to plan, trust your employees want to the right thing and stop handicapping them with ridiculous schedules and tight budgets.

Tons of potential

I have been working at 3D Systems full-time (less than an year)

Pros

3DS is literally on the cutting edge of technology and everybody here seems to be working really hard to stay there. I also work hard but love what I'm doing. It's really the opportunity of a lifetime. I feel like I am trusted and encouraged to take risks and get to work with a lot of different people across the organization on many of the exciting things going on.

Cons

The pace of our growth can be challenging, there's a lot of work and it comes at an incredibly fast pace. But the opportunities that come from that are endless.

Improvements still needed in organization and infrastructure. Need to align entire company around a single strategy, especially with all the new acquisitions.

There are newer employer reviews for 3D Systems