3D Systems
www.3dsystems.com Rock Hill, SC 1000 to 5000 Employees

Working @ 3DWorking

Rock Hill, SC

ProsI've worked at a few manufacturing / technology companies and 3D is one of the best. They're trying to turn their corporate image around, and I think they're doing a pretty good job. They are loaded with bright, energetic people. Senior management is on the ball, and they make work-life balance a part of their decision-making process. They are loaded with cutting-edge technology, optimism, and a solid work ethic.

ConsCommunication can lag at times. The internal groups need to do a better job of communicating between themselves. This probably stems from the diversified offerings and the fast-paced nature of the business. Employee desktop and laptop computers are due for a refresh. The economy played a major role with heavy internal cost-cutting, but the company is strong, and heading in the right direction.

Advice to Senior ManagementNew laptops please :)

Worst Company I've worked for, calling it quit soon

Customer Service (Current Employee)
    Hemel Hempstead, England (UK)

I have been working at 3D Systems full-time for less than a year

Pros: Amazing people, I am happy working with, they are all… Cons: Everybody is unhappy. Everything is slow and old fashion, takes days to get approvals and everything has to be printed and filed. papers all over the… Advice to Senior Management: act like a modern company and look after you employees. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

The best and Unique Company to Work With

Software Engineer (Current Employee)
    Panaji (India)

I have been working at 3D Systems full-time for more than a year

Pros: Little that this company is well known and is highly appreciated for its latest technology which is spreading in Goa with amazing and unique ideas… Cons: Traveling gets a little inconvenience in case of late hours from work. The extra-curricular activities are not present for the employees to take a break… Advice to Senior Management: need to work on start transportation system and work upon the employee engagement system with extra-curricular activities and focus more on motivating the present staff… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on 3D Systems.

Worked for 3D Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at 3D Systems reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for 3D Systems CEO Abe Reichental. All reviews posted anonymously by 3D Systems employees.