3D Systems

www.3dsystems.com

Good company!

Marketing (Current Employee) Rock Hill, SC

ProsIf you want to be involved in the latest technology and work in a cool industry you won't go wrong applying to work at 3D Systems. Everyone is friendly and the work atmosphere couldn't be better. They have a great gym to help keep you in shape they have a really good work life balance since I have started working here.

ConsPay and advancement opportunities are said to be high when going through the hiring process. However, once your in you will find out that there are dead ends for both or you get passed up by less experienced people.

Advice to Senior ManagementI would be a bit more realistic with potential new hires so they can make better choices on employment and advancement opportunities.

Working @ 3DWorking

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Rock Hill, SC

I have been working at 3D Systems

Pros: I've worked at a few manufacturing / technology companies and 3D is one of the best. They're trying to turn their corporate image around,… Cons: Communication can lag at times. The internal groups need to do a better job of communicating between themselves. This probably stems from the… Advice to Senior Management: New laptops please :) Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Worst Company I've worked for, calling it quit soon

Customer Service (Current Employee) Hemel Hempstead, England (UK)

I have been working at 3D Systems full-time for less than a year

Pros: Amazing people, I am happy working with, they are all… Cons: Everybody is unhappy. Everything is slow and old fashion, takes days to get approvals and everything has to be printed and filed. papers all over the… Advice to Senior Management: act like a modern company and look after you employees. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on 3D Systems.

Worked for 3D Systems? Contribute to the Community!