3M
www.3m.com Saint Paul, MN 5000+ Employees

Simply awesome, as long as you put in your best efforts in everything you do.

Product Manager (Current Employee)
Singapore (Singapore)

ProsForgiving company, allow employees to make mistake, but make sure you learn from it. Always encourage productivity improving to stay ahead. Those that can understand will strive with the company. Those who don't get left behind and will always complain.

ConsSometimes being a large organization, when it comes to quick change due to market situation, it because rather slow. Just like a lot of large organization.

Fulfillment and development of talents and career aspirations

General Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at 3M full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Encourages creativity Challenges one to stretch to full potential Offers training and… Cons: Bureaucracy is alive and well Advice to Senior Management: Embrace smaller subsidiaries where much talent resides and is the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

A great place to work, reallyemployee friendly and caring

I have been working at 3M

Pros: A culture of enterprise and tolerance, ample opportunities to do… Cons: Lack big ticket risk taking and slow at times More
There are newer reviews on 3M.

Worked for 3M? Contribute to the Community!

3M – Why Work for Us?

​​​​About 3M​​ Welcome to a world where your inspired ideas fuel endless progress. At 3M, you’ll help us develop the products that change the way people live and work. And you’ll realize boundless opportunities for your… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at 3M reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for 3M CEO Inge G. Thulin. All reviews posted anonymously by 3M employees.