There are newer employer reviews for 3PAR

I've changed my mind after three years

I have been working at 3PAR

Pros

Most individual contributor co-workers are awesome to work with. They are helpful and supportive when providing help, and are appreciative and gracious when you help them.

Cons

There is a definite "old boys club" here. Only a privileged few get training or recognition, as there is a strong caste system in place. If you're not a suck up, you're treated like a cancer. Dare not present an opinion that is contrary to your manager's. It it's not his (or one of his pet's) idea, then it's a bad idea.

I thought things might get better with the acquisition by HP, but I was sorely disappointed. There is no investment in the employee, betraying a total disregard for the employee. The individual contributor is just another nameless part number that can be discarded replaced at will by management.

Start paying attention to individual contributor morale, or you'll constantly be spinning your wheels bringing replacements up to speed.

21 Other Employee Reviews for 3PAR (View Most Recent)

Excellent. Long time employee. Very stable

Current Employee - Director in Fremont, CA
    Current Employee - Director in Fremont, CA

I have been working at 3PAR

Pros

Smart people. Steadfast Executive Team. Great products. Successfully differentiating products in a competitive space. Great beneftis. Long term investment in employees. Stable Executive Team--GREAT team environment. Not a lot of Politics.

Cons

Just got bought by HP! But HP is hiring for 3PAR expertise and Storage Expertise. Now working for a big company. Miss small company environment.

Keep doing what you do...just bring that expertise to HP! They hired you all for a reason!

3PAR

I have been working at 3PAR

Pros

Some of the people are really sharp.

Cons

Management is very poor. Constant fire fighting. Founders need to be pushed out and company needs to replace with talented execs.

If you want success for the company either learn to lead or step aside.

There are newer employer reviews for 3PAR