4C Associates

4cassociates.com

If you're reading this because you're thinking about joining 4C - DON'T !!!

Senior Consultant (Current Employee) London, England (UK)

ProsThe only real pro I can think of for working at 4C Associates is that there are some really good people there - until they find somewhere better to work that it.

ConsManagers don't care at all about staff wellbeing, I would say 80% of people work at 4C want to leave.
Very limited client portfolio so you basically get stuck out on some business park in the middle of nowhere for months on end.
On their website it says they do cost transformation work - this is absolutely not the case you just end up doing boring procurement outsourcing to ridiculous targets.
Bad pay
Ugly offices

Advice to Senior ManagementI get that there are some things you can't change right now like the clients or the poor quality of work but you should at least try and make 4C a nice place to work for other reasons by treating employees with respect and not just like commodities.

Very dissapointing - a hugely amateur organisation

Senior Consultant (Current Employee) London, England (UK)

I have been working at 4C Associates

Pros: Some nice people and clients. Cons: Entirely profit obsessed, dreadful senior leadership, promotion based almost entirely… Advice to Senior Management: Fire yourselves and start again. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great idea, poor implementation

I have been working at 4C Associates

Pros: An interesting concept. Evolutive environment where no two days are the… Cons: Poor implementation and management of work. Poor leadership and ability from management No… Advice to Senior Management: Need to look at management structure, strategy and eventually reviewing… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on 4C Associates.

Worked for 4C Associates? Contribute to the Community!