5280 Solutions
www.5280solutions.com Highlands Ranch, CO 150 to 499 Employees

Unprofessional management, poor project planning, no room for growth, lots of scrambling and finger pointing.

(Former Employee)
Highlands Ranch, CO

ProsCasual work environment (jeans). Lots of hard-working, friendly staff in analyst/developer positions. Good amount of vacation time. High-level intent of company growth.

ConsSome of the most unprofessional management I've seen in my career. Not a place for those seeking work/life balance or genuine interest in career development. Archaic, out-dated software. Continuous cycle of management over-promising in unattainable time frames. Due to poor planning, management consistently scrambles, pushes long hours, and points fingers. May be good for short term, no longer than 6 months. Noncompetitive pay.

Advice to Senior ManagementRethink the strategy used when promising work to clients. Use stricter process with clients when they request changes after sign-off. Mid and low-level management would benefit from training on effective management styles, interpersonal skills, and should refocus on employees in a genuine manner.

Management is unethical.

IT Project Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at 5280 Solutions

Pros: Great place if you're a contractor or ex-Unipacer. Cons: If you're a hardworker with ethics look elsewhere for a… Advice to Senior Management: Time to admit that without Nelnet you would be out… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Frustrating.

Project Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at 5280 Solutions

Pros: Good people to work with and the company is growing. Cons: Financial compensation is not competitive. Advice to Senior Management: Communicate more frequently. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on 5280 Solutions.

Worked for 5280 Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at 5280 Solutions reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for 5280 Solutions CEO Mark Voegele. All reviews posted anonymously by 5280 Solutions employees.