5280 Solutions

www.5280solutions.com

Unprofessional management, poor project planning, no room for growth, lots of scrambling and finger pointing.

(Former Employee) Highlands Ranch, CO

ProsCasual work environment (jeans). Lots of hard-working, friendly staff in analyst/developer positions. Good amount of vacation time. High-level intent of company growth.

ConsSome of the most unprofessional management I've seen in my career. Not a place for those seeking work/life balance or genuine interest in career development. Archaic, out-dated software. Continuous cycle of management over-promising in unattainable time frames. Due to poor planning, management consistently scrambles, pushes long hours, and points fingers. May be good for short term, no longer than 6 months. Noncompetitive pay.

Advice to Senior ManagementRethink the strategy used when promising work to clients. Use stricter process with clients when they request changes after sign-off. Mid and low-level management would benefit from training on effective management styles, interpersonal skills, and should refocus on employees in a genuine manner.

Management is unethical.

IT Project Manager (Current Employee) Highlands Ranch, CO

I have been working at 5280 Solutions

Pros: Great place if you're a contractor or ex-Unipacer. Cons: If you're a hardworker with ethics look elsewhere for a… Advice to Senior Management: Time to admit that without Nelnet you would be out… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Frustrating.

Project Manager (Current Employee) Highlands Ranch, CO

I have been working at 5280 Solutions

Pros: Good people to work with and the company is growing. Cons: Financial compensation is not competitive. Advice to Senior Management: Communicate more frequently. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on 5280 Solutions.

Worked for 5280 Solutions? Contribute to the Community!