5280 Solutions

www.5280solutions.com
Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for 5280 Solutions

Employee-focused, responsive to customers, great place to learn and grow

I have been working at 5280 Solutions

Pros

5280 has smart people in the right leadership roles who understand how to balance the needs of the customer with the needs of employees. Able to execute large, complex projects with minimal friction. I get individual attention from visible leaders to solve my workplace challenges and map out my career options. This is a learning organization in every sense of the word. GREAT place to practice my chosen profession.

Cons

5280 is an agile company that must respond to rapid change. Sometimes struggles to deliver on big projects, but no worse than others I've worked for.

Keep running the company so the best people love it. Your focus on rewarding those who contribute the most separates your company from the rest. Senior leaders will give you the shirts off their backs to help you achieve personal and professional goals. It's unique among IT companies I've worked for. Would follow you guys into battle anywhere. GREAT JOB!!

38 Other Employee Reviews for 5280 Solutions (View Most Recent)

Good place to work as leadership improves

Former Employee - IT Manager in Highlands Ranch, CO
    Former Employee - IT Manager in Highlands Ranch, CO

I worked at 5280 Solutions full-time (more than a year)

Pros

The company is very employee focused and offers good benefits including a great Wellness program, free Keurig coffee, great time off, and a pleasant work environment. Overall, the employees there are passionate about what they do and they were investing more in developing the leadership team when I left.

Cons

Many of the leaders are young and were promoted up from technical positions, so there is room for growth in mature decision making. Like many IT organizations, the pace is fast and can appear chaotic at times, but survey feedback is helping to improve that.

Focus on developing strong leaders who truly care about their teams and the costly investment the company has made in acquiring them.

Avoid this place

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I worked at 5280 Solutions full-time (less than a year)

Pros

none I can think of,

Cons

I moved to Denver at my own expense. I was working there for three days. Then fired because some one with my name was arrested in state I came from six years before i moved to that state. The company that did the background check corrected it, or told me they did, with in a day but I was still out

There are newer employer reviews for 5280 Solutions