5280 Solutions

Best Company I've Ever Worked For

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Highlands Ranch, CO
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Highlands Ranch, CO

I have been working at 5280 Solutions

Pros

The people are by far the best I've worked with. They encourage growth, development and at the same time want you to achieve a balance of life outside of work with what you love. The leaders and managers inspire you to be the best you can be both at work and outside of work with your other passions. The people at 5280 care about each other as a family and care about the communities we live in by giving back. This is a genuine care that goes far beyond anything I have experienced in other jobs. When I talk to people who have left, the almost always want to come back or at least have seen the difference between working for such a great company versus other companies that are out there. It's hard to explain the magic of working here to someone who hasn't experienced it but once you are here and do experience it, you really don't want to leave for so many reasons. I would recommend anyone I know to work at 5280 and would know that it would be an amazing life experience to anyone who did work here.

Cons

I love challenge and change and that is a constant here. From those I've talked to that have a harder time with change, this would be an opportunity to learn how to adapt and move quickly. It can be taxing but it teaches you how to think on your feet and be resourceful. That adaptabiltiy and resourcefulness is rewarded though and appreciated by everyone else that works with you.

I've never worked for better leaders in my career and would doubt that I would find that same level of high integrity, care, fun and loyalty anywhere else I go. I will always remember this experience and have nothing but positive to say about the leaders and 5280 as a whole.

35 Other Employee Reviews for 5280 Solutions (View Most Recent)

5280 Solutions is a wonderful place to work.

Current Employee - Desktop Engineer in Lincoln, NE
    Current Employee - Desktop Engineer in Lincoln, NE

I have been working at 5280 Solutions

Pros

This company is people-oriented and cares for the employee.

Cons

Sometimes the work-load is heavy.

Great place to work

Current Employee - Technical Analyst in Highlands Ranch, CO
    Current Employee - Technical Analyst in Highlands Ranch, CO

I have been working at 5280 Solutions

Pros

Successful mid-size company with good benefits (401k match, welness program, stock-purchase plan, HSA contributions, training and education reimbursements and on-site gym) and great employees.

Cons

Due to government contract, the company must adhere to more stringent security requirements, and you may need to pass a more extensive background check.

You lead by example, you listen to your workforce, and you've proven your merit over the past few years. You're doing a great job.

There are newer employer reviews for 5280 Solutions