5280 Solutions

www.5280solutions.com
  www.5280solutions.com
There are newer employer reviews for 5280 Solutions

Loving my time at 5280 Solutions

I have been working at 5280 Solutions full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Great work environment with casual work attire, good pay, managers that know what they are doing and seem to care about their employees, and employees that will help each other. They also pay for you to be healthy with quarterly awards to your HSA.

Cons

Not impressed with the health insurance, but I know a number of companies are moving towards HSA. The quarterly rewards for being healthy takes away some of the concerns.

Keep caring about your employees and we will do our best for you.

35 Other Employee Reviews for 5280 Solutions (View Most Recent)

Employee-focused, responsive to customers, great place to learn and grow

I have been working at 5280 Solutions

Pros

5280 has smart people in the right leadership roles who understand how to balance the needs of the customer with the needs of employees. Able to execute large, complex projects with minimal friction. I get individual attention from visible leaders to solve my workplace challenges and map out my career options. This is a learning organization in every sense of the word. GREAT place to practice my chosen profession.

Cons

5280 is an agile company that must respond to rapid change. Sometimes struggles to deliver on big projects, but no worse than others I've worked for.

Keep running the company so the best people love it. Your focus on rewarding those who contribute the most separates your company from the rest. Senior leaders will give you the shirts off their backs to help you achieve personal and professional goals. It's unique among IT companies I've worked for. Would follow you guys into battle anywhere. GREAT JOB!!

Good place to work as leadership improves

Former Employee - IT Manager in Highlands Ranch, CO
    Former Employee - IT Manager in Highlands Ranch, CO

I worked at 5280 Solutions full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The company is very employee focused and offers good benefits including a great Wellness program, free Keurig coffee, great time off, and a pleasant work environment. Overall, the employees there are passionate about what they do and they were investing more in developing the leadership team when I left.

Cons

Many of the leaders are young and were promoted up from technical positions, so there is room for growth in mature decision making. Like many IT organizations, the pace is fast and can appear chaotic at times, but survey feedback is helping to improve that.

Focus on developing strong leaders who truly care about their teams and the costly investment the company has made in acquiring them.

There are newer employer reviews for 5280 Solutions