5280 Solutions
www.5280solutions.com Highlands Ranch, CO 150 to 499 Employees

Loving my time at 5280 Solutions

ProsGreat work environment with casual work attire, good pay, managers that know what they are doing and seem to care about their employees, and employees that will help each other. They also pay for you to be healthy with quarterly awards to your HSA.

ConsNot impressed with the health insurance, but I know a number of companies are moving towards HSA. The quarterly rewards for being healthy takes away some of the concerns.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep caring about your employees and we will do our best for you.

Employee-focused, responsive to customers, great place to learn and grow

I have been working at 5280 Solutions

Pros: 5280 has smart people in the right leadership roles who understand how to balance the needs of the customer with the needs of employees. Able… Cons: 5280 is an agile company that must respond to rapid change. Sometimes struggles… Advice to Senior Management: Keep running the company so the best people love it. Your focus on rewarding those who contribute the most separates your company from the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

A Good Place to work

Software Engineer (Current Employee)
    Denver, CO

I have been working at 5280 Solutions full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Solid Industry, a company that provides good customer service and is seeking to build upon their successes. The people who run this company understand… Cons: Behind on technology, and are only now finally warming up to Agile methodologies. Sometimes you do have projects that take… Advice to Senior Management: Continue the focus on a single process and using technology to make that process possible. Make newer technology… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on 5280 Solutions.

Worked for 5280 Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at 5280 Solutions reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for 5280 Solutions CEO Mark Voegele. All reviews posted anonymously by 5280 Solutions employees.