There are newer employer reviews for 5280 Solutions

Loving my time at 5280 Solutions

I have been working at 5280 Solutions full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Great work environment with casual work attire, good pay, managers that know what they are doing and seem to care about their employees, and employees that will help each other. They also pay for you to be healthy with quarterly awards to your HSA.

Cons

Not impressed with the health insurance, but I know a number of companies are moving towards HSA. The quarterly rewards for being healthy takes away some of the concerns.

Keep caring about your employees and we will do our best for you.

34 Other Employee Reviews for 5280 Solutions (View Most Recent)

Employee-focused, responsive to customers, great place to learn and grow

I have been working at 5280 Solutions

Pros

5280 has smart people in the right leadership roles who understand how to balance the needs of the customer with the needs of employees. Able to execute large, complex projects with minimal friction. I get individual attention from visible leaders to solve my workplace challenges and map out my career options. This is a learning organization in every sense of the word. GREAT place to practice my chosen profession.

Cons

5280 is an agile company that must respond to rapid change. Sometimes struggles to deliver on big projects, but no worse than others I've worked for.

Keep running the company so the best people love it. Your focus on rewarding those who contribute the most separates your company from the rest. Senior leaders will give you the shirts off their backs to help you achieve personal and professional goals. It's unique among IT companies I've worked for. Would follow you guys into battle anywhere. GREAT JOB!!

A Good Place to work

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Denver, CO

I have been working at 5280 Solutions full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Solid Industry, a company that provides good customer service and is seeking to build upon their successes. The people who run this company understand what it's like to be in the trenches with the geeks and value their people. Work life balance is getting better. Many weeks are only 40 hours. Time off compensation is great!

Cons

Behind on technology, and are only now finally warming up to Agile methodologies. Sometimes you do have projects that take longer hours. And the major business season is from July through September, so you need to plan your summer vacations accordingly.

Continue the focus on a single process and using technology to make that process possible. Make newer technology for developed products a priority and look to expand into new avenues of business with the financial systems you offer.

There are newer employer reviews for 5280 Solutions