5280 Solutions
www.5280solutions.com Highlands Ranch, CO 150 to 499 Employees

Oncall

Software Developer (Former Employee)
Highlands Ranch, CO

ProsNice people, location/facilities and earned time off. Flexibility to work from home at times. Nice corporate structure and environment with perks like coffee and discounts.

ConsA lot of on-call shifts and horrible benefits. $2400 deductible! One of the worst benefits packages I've ever seen. Since your Earned Time Off accumulates, it'll take awhile before you feel like you can take some time off.

Advice to Senior ManagementLook into establishing better benefits packages and hiring specialized individuals to handle on-call duties

I miss the commute

Software Developer (Former Employee)
    Highlands Ranch, CO

I worked at 5280 Solutions full-time

Pros: For me the commute was about 8 minutes each way. Also,… Cons: Many....outdated systems, very poor management communication, very "clique like" environment for the people that have been there for a while but my biggest complaint is… Advice to Senior Management: I would have shared some advice and/or suggestions while I… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

IT Operation Engineer

I have been working at 5280 Solutions as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: Some good people work here. Cons: But very clickish and you're either in or out. Advice to Senior Management: Stop being cheap. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on 5280 Solutions.

Worked for 5280 Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at 5280 Solutions reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for 5280 Solutions CEO Mark Voegele. All reviews posted anonymously by 5280 Solutions employees.