Great Co-Workers, Poor Management

Former Employee - Help Desk Support in Highlands Ranch, CO
Former Employee - Help Desk Support in Highlands Ranch, CO

Pros

Flexible schedule, great work/life balance.

Cons

Training was very limited, I didn't feel supported by management when I worked there (couple years ago).

Advice to Management

Be more transparent, support your employee's and guide them.

Other Employee Reviews for 5280 Solutions

1. Loving my time at 5280 Solutions

I have been working at 5280 Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great work environment with casual work attire, good pay, managers that know what they are doing and seem to care about their employees, and employees that will help each other. They also pay for you to be healthy with quarterly awards to your HSA.

Cons

Not impressed with the health insurance, but I know a number of companies are moving towards HSA. The quarterly rewards for being healthy takes away some of the concerns.

Advice to Management

Keep caring about your employees and we will do our best for you.

Employee-focused, responsive to customers, great place to learn and grow

Pros

5280 has smart people in the right leadership roles who understand how to balance the needs of the customer with the needs of employees. Able to execute large, complex projects with minimal friction. I get individual attention from visible leaders to solve my workplace challenges and map out my career options. This is a learning organization in every sense of the word. GREAT place to practice my chosen profession.

Cons

5280 is an agile company that must respond to rapid change. Sometimes struggles to deliver on big projects, but no worse than others I've worked for.

Advice to Management

Keep running the company so the best people love it. Your focus on rewarding those who contribute the most separates your company from the rest. Senior leaders will give you the shirts off their backs to help you achieve personal and professional goals. It's unique among IT companies I've worked for. Would follow you guys into battle anywhere. GREAT JOB!!