5280 Solutions
www.5280solutions.com Highlands Ranch, CO 150 to 499 Employees

Great place over the years. Going through some changes again.

Highlands Ranch, CO

I have been working at 5280 Solutions

ProsThe people and the management really care about you. Good leadership team. Fair. Other reviews look like they are from people that have left or been let go. I believe the current employees mostly like the organization although continual change leaves people guessing about what is next.

ConsGoing through some changes. Integration with Nelnet NDS is not easy. Some of the focus of the smaller 5280 Solutions is being lost in the larger Nelnet organization. Worried about autonomy.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep caring. Protect the culture that has been built over the years.

The worst job I've had in my 20-year experience in the IT industry.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Denver, CO

I worked at 5280 Solutions

Pros: 22 days of vacation. One of the industry's best. Cons: Zero work-life balance. Expect to work 60 hour weeks because of sales/PMO incompetence in promising impossible deadlines. They will also promise you the job as… Advice to Senior Management: Quit your day job and go flip burgers. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great Co-Workers, Poor Management

Help Desk Support (Former Employee)
Highlands Ranch, CO

I worked at 5280 Solutions

Pros: Flexible schedule, great work/life balance. Cons: Training was very limited, I didn't feel supported by management… Advice to Senior Management: Be more transparent, support your employee's and guide them. More

There are newer reviews on 5280 Solutions.

Worked for 5280 Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at 5280 Solutions reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for 5280 Solutions CEO Mark Voegele. All reviews posted anonymously by 5280 Solutions employees.