There are newer employer reviews for 5AM Solutions

I get to do meaningful work with a team of talented colleagues for a company that cares about my professional growth.

Current Employee - Software Engineer  in  Rockville, MD
Current Employee - Software Engineer in Rockville, MD

I have been working at 5AM Solutions

Pros

It's not hard to see how the work we do can actually help people and make the world a better place. Everyone is very competent and reliable.
The company makes sure that all of the employees are taken care of, beyond just salary and benefits.
The management of the company seems genuinely interested in our personal and professional development.

Cons

Employees working at different client sites makes it hard to get to know everyone.

6 Other Employee Reviews for 5AM Solutions (View Most Recent)

Great energetic environment but poor carry-out

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Rockville, MD
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

I worked at 5AM Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

Teams can be full of really nice, energetic and eager to work people. The atmosphere was growing and shifting, but still carrying a sense of startup.

Cons

Management is poorly run and bias, not always considering who fits the position best. Decisions can be made haphazardly, and people are thrown off, especially when given less than 2 hours notice to leave.

Be more open and honest with your employees. Take their roles into consideration and think about expanding your board beyond current employees. You let a lot of good people go because less qualified people were in charge.

5AM Solutions - passionate about the life sciences, software, and people

Current Employee - Software Engineer
    Current Employee - Software Engineer

I have been working at 5AM Solutions

Pros

The people make 5AM great. They are excited about what they do and committed to making a difference. I love working with them. From the executive team down to the people delivering on our promises, everyone respects and supports each other.

Cons

As a small company, 5AM sometimes has to make hard choices about where to put its resources. Although every organization does, it can be more visible in a smaller company.

There are newer employer reviews for 5AM Solutions

Worked for 5AM Solutions? Contribute to the Community!