Absolute Lies

Former Employee - Account Manager in Oakbrook Terrace, IL
Former Employee - Account Manager in Oakbrook Terrace, IL

I worked at 600 Global, Inc.

Pros

The people that work there are nice.

Cons

The program was promised to get you in management in 12 months. Yet the promoting manager promoted only 6 offices in 12 years. There are 20 people in that office. You do the math.

Advice to Management

Do not lie and say what the program really is. Basically going business to business telling the business owners to switch their electricity supplier.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Renewed optimism

Current Employee - Senior Trainer
    Current Employee - Senior Trainer

I have been working at 600 Global, Inc. full-time (More than a year)

Pros

After being downsized twice in "Corporate America" even though I was a performance leader, I searched for an opportunity to have control of my future and be rewarded for my efforts and performance. I have been blessed with the opportunities that 600 Global has offered me. My successes have been recognized with promotions and awards. More opportunities are ahead of me and I have renewed optimism each day that I will continue to be rewarded and recognized for my efforts.

Cons

Any cons to this opportunity fall directly on me. All the training, coaching and development tools are provided. If I struggle it's because I decided not to apply what I have been taught. So I guess a strong work ethic and positive attitude are required to succeed. If that is a true con then it's probably not the right opportunity to those who feel that way.

Advice to Management

Thanks for the coaching, training and willingness to help me to recognize my true potential and feel like a strong member of the growth and vision for the future

Great People & Great Place to work!

I have been working at 600 Global, Inc.

Pros

A great work environment! Everyone here is so positive and energetic, it is a blast coming to work everyday! I feel like part of a team.

Cons

You have to work hard. But hitting your goals is worth it! The only way to get where you want, is to push yourself.

Advice to Management

It's great that they invest so much time in each individual!