7 Marketing Group
www.7marketinggroup.com Dallas, TX 16 to 50 Employees

Great career opportunities!

Account Manager (Current Employee)
Plano, TX

I have been working at 7 Marketing Group full-time for more than a year

ProsOne of the reasons I came to work at 7 Marketing is the people, and the atmosphere. They are like my home away from home. I moved from Virginia to Texas with my college sweetheart and felt welcome in the company from the day I started like a family away from my own. The duties are challenging the pay is good and I can advance as far as I want to take it given I put the work in, I love it.

ConsThe only con I can find thus far is I had to come all the way to Texas to find a career like this. But then again it wasn't the only reason I came so I guess I am lucky to have been here!

Not ideal by any stretch...but not a hell-hole either

Account Manager (Former Employee)
Dallas, TX

I worked at 7 Marketing Group full-time for less than a year

Pros: Advancement opportunities. Casey's gonna be successful at whatever he does.… Cons: Way too many chiefs...not enough Indians. Too many people not… Advice to Senior Management: Be clearer about the hours, pay, and reasonable expectations for success. Delegate only a few to train. Being trained by the whole group can be… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Place to grow personally and professionally

Account Manager (Current Employee)
Plano, TX

I have been working at 7 Marketing Group full-time for more than a year

Pros: I have never worked at a place that they put so much emphasis on personal development. If someone has the right intentions they will… Cons: You are talking to current customers and clients for a good part of the day, so it is not a sit and relax kind of… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on 7 Marketing Group.

Worked for 7 Marketing Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at 7 Marketing Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for 7 Marketing Group CEO Casey Cavender . All reviews posted anonymously by 7 Marketing Group employees.