7 Marketing Group

www.7marketinggroup.com
There are newer employer reviews for 7 Marketing Group

Great career opportunities!

Current Employee - Account Manager in Plano, TX

I have been working at 7 Marketing Group full-time (more than an year)

Pros

One of the reasons I came to work at 7 Marketing is the people, and the atmosphere. They are like my home away from home. I moved from Virginia to Texas with my college sweetheart and felt welcome in the company from the day I started like a family away from my own. The duties are challenging the pay is good and I can advance as far as I want to take it given I put the work in, I love it.

Cons

The only con I can find thus far is I had to come all the way to Texas to find a career like this. But then again it wasn't the only reason I came so I guess I am lucky to have been here!

20 Other Employee Reviews for 7 Marketing Group (View Most Recent)

Not ideal by any stretch...but not a hell-hole either

Former Employee - Account Manager in Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Account Manager in Dallas, TX

I worked at 7 Marketing Group full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Advancement opportunities. Casey's gonna be successful at whatever he does. His winning attitude is contagious.

Cons

Way too many chiefs...not enough Indians. Too many people not hitting goal. Unqualified leaders.

Be clearer about the hours, pay, and reasonable expectations for success. Delegate only a few to train. Being trained by the whole group can be confusing and demoralizing. Sales is a lot about confidence. Don't wanna destroy that with too many sources of criticism/feedback. There's a difference between good coaches and star players. They're not always interchangeable.

Place to grow personally and professionally

Current Employee - Account Manager in Plano, TX

I have been working at 7 Marketing Group full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I have never worked at a place that they put so much emphasis on personal development. If someone has the right intentions they will absolutely come out a better person by working with this company. The management is also willing to invest in you as much as you are willing to invest in yourself both money wise and mentor ship wise.

Cons

You are talking to current customers and clients for a good part of the day, so it is not a sit and relax kind of job, work hard play hard, like they say. There is no cubical but talking to existing clients about upgrades isn't rocket science either. It does take 60 days for the benefits to kick in, but I've heard that's kind of standard with most companies.

There are newer employer reviews for 7 Marketing Group