8x8
www.8x8.com San Jose, CA 150 to 499 Employees

Things have changed!

Account Executive (Current Employee)
San Jose, CA

I have been working at 8x8 full-time for more than 3 years

ProsPlenty of money to be made, mature product that sells, majority of sales reps are outperforming quota, regular promotions, contests and prizes awarded and a management team that cares.

New office facility is AWESOME, so much closer to everything (light rail is 1 block away)!

#1 service provider in industry, boy does that help with sales.

Some older reviews share a different time at 8x8, that I was there to see and happy they are no more.

Very friendly benefits and employee costs are more than fair.

ConsHarder to shine now. It has become the norm to hit quota regularly and to be among the best of the best is challenging.

Cubes are a little tight, but hey I'm making plenty of money.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep it up, there has been plenty of positive change in the last 18 months. Here's for hoping that it will continue down the same path.

Technical Installation Lead

Technical Installation Lead (Former Employee)
Sunnyvale, CA

I worked at 8x8 full-time for less than a year

Pros: Opportunity to talk to great customers and teach them about… Cons: Good-Old-Boys network...Young men in management...there way only. Advice to Senior Management: Hire more women and people of color. Have more women of color in… More

Interesting

Account Executive (Current Employee)
Sunnyvale, CA

I have been working at 8x8

Pros: Warm Leads Great People Ping Pong Nice Building Cons: Low Base/hourly micro managed mis-aligned management/agent goals Advice to Senior Management: align goals between executive team and agents on the floor. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on 8x8.

Worked for 8x8? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at 8x8 reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for 8x8 CEO Bryan R. Martin. All reviews posted anonymously by 8x8 employees.