8x8
www.8x8.com San Jose, CA 150 to 499 Employees

Small-Med Company with huge upside

I have been working at 8x8 full-time for less than a year

ProsBased on my sub-Month experience on the job, there is an abundant of activity which I can get my hands on, own it, drive it, and provide value-add. The management is preparing the company for the next big growth wave. Im hoping the management will support these activities.
I love the fact there seems to be very little RED tape to get things done. And when things are decided, the project timeline from start to end is short.

ConsLots of small business mentality so getting "hands dirty" with the as-is processes is TIME Consuming. Since resource spend is very lean, then justifying the need for scalable process and system solutions will require some heavy lifting.

Advice to Senior ManagementSupport the initiatives which will support the longevity of the company.

Fast-Paced, High-Growth, Awesome!

I have been working at 8x8 full-time for less than a year

Pros: Fast-paced environment that allows for rapid changes. If status quo is what you like, this is not the place for you. If you're… Cons: Lack of some formal business processes. But, this is not uncommon for a business of this size. There is a strong… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the great work! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Friendly corporate culture but shallow management overly concerned with stock price and growth at almost any cost.

Sales (Current Employee)

I have been working at 8x8 full-time for more than a year

Pros: Friendly environment, good compensation, ESPP plan, health benefits day one, daily snacks.… Cons: Mostly run like start-up with typical growing pains of a startup including loose structure and processes, ineffective Customer Support, small once-a-year… Advice to Senior Management: Have clear long-term vision and mission and impart to employees. Spend more time and money on processes, R… – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on 8x8.

Worked for 8x8? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at 8x8 reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for 8x8 CEO Bryan R. Martin. All reviews posted anonymously by 8x8 employees.