Aéropostale

www.aeropostale.com

Mandatory minimum of over 250 overtime hours at large volume locations

Associate Manager (Current Employee)

ProsGreat team-working, problem-solving, and relationship-building, but start at a lower volume location until you have the operational tools mastered.

ConsHighly-restrictive payroll. Store managers make no income after 40 hours per week, regularly must work well past that. All other managers make supplemental pay after the 40 hour work week. Corporate HQ has a knee-jerk response to business trends.

Advice to Senior ManagementTrain and coach, then develop your role models to be highly effective in all aspects of business acumen, therefore allowing you to delegate more responsibly.

Worse than I expected

Merch Flow (Current Employee) Garden City, NY

I have been working at Aéropostale part-time for more than a year

Pros: Pay starts off very satisfying Cons: Doing way to much for the amount of money you… Advice to Senior Management: Cut the stock members some slack and come down hard… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

OK for a high school job

Sales Associate (Former Employee) Saint Augustine, FL

I worked at Aéropostale part-time for more than a year

Pros: flexible with scheduling (would work around school if you needed to), employee discount was… Cons: pay rate in the long run was unfair (I had been there for over 2 years and had associates starting… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Aéropostale.

Worked for Aéropostale? Contribute to the Community!