Aéropostale
www.aeropostale.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Good Company, Tons of work

Store Manager (Former Employee)

ProsVery rewarding company to work for. Tons of recongnition for those performing well. Focused on training and developing their management team through different development plans and workshops.

ConsThe expectations are very high. "We do a lot (money) with a little (payroll)" philosophy means that assistants and store managers consistantly work over their expected 45 hours to purely meet the expections.

Advice to Senior ManagementAllow your managers to have a better work/life balance.

i love working at aeropostale when i first started working i fell in love with aero

Sales Associate (Current Employee)
    San Diego, CA

I have been working at Aéropostale part-time for more than a year

Pros: positive attitudes at all times get discounts that is a… Cons: i dont have anything negative to say Advice to Senior Management: just keep doing what you do :) you guys rock No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

I really enjoyed working for Aero, never had a problem and loved my managers.

Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee)

I worked at Aéropostale part-time for less than a year

Pros: - Loved how rarely they used on call - Good pay and discounts - Loved my managers, they were clear about what they wanted - Worked around the… Cons: -Only let you work 4 hours at a time -Only work… Advice to Senior Management: 4 hours per shift isn't enough, even though I understand… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Aéropostale.

Worked for Aéropostale? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Aéropostale reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Aéropostale CEO Thomas P. Johnson. All reviews posted anonymously by Aéropostale employees.