Aéropostale

www.aeropostale.com

This store makes you work hard for little salary.

Assistant Manager (Former Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsThis company promotes you quickly due to turn over rate. You can learn a lot from this company which will help you get further jobs in the field of retail. It's a great place to start to get your foot in the door.

ConsExcessive hours (over 45 per week and no time and a half) the process of floor sets are extremely un-organized with little staff due to cutting pay roll hours every single day. Not enough staff help because they hire little kids and pay them minimum wage. Working over night from 5 pm until 10 am the next morning should not be allowed unless pay is increased during those grave yard hours.

Advice to Senior ManagementLearn a better way to launch and execute floor sets. Learn a better way to process shipment because door to floor with one merch flow manager does not work smoothly.

Good place to work

Sales Associate (Current Employee) New York, NY

I have been working at Aéropostale part-time for less than a year

Pros: Very flexible hours, Online schedueling system (you get to trade shifts with people, track your paychecks, shifts, clock ins and clock outs, You get to… Cons: Very hectic around the holidays Rude customers Not enough hours Management… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Aéropostale

Sales Associate (Current Employee)

I have been working at Aéropostale part-time for less than a year

Pros: Great first job and part time sports players. Work well with students.… Cons: Low pay and hours. Call-in shifts. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Aéropostale.

Worked for Aéropostale? Contribute to the Community!