Aéropostale
www.aeropostale.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Fantastic environment and managers!!

Intern (Current Employee)

ProsManagers are direct in what your responsibilities are. Managers are very easy to talk to and open to all questions. Real world experience throughout the internship.

ConsI honestly do not have any cons because the internship has been great. Everyone is respectful and makes the environment awesome to work in.

sales associate, TX

Sales Associate (Former Employee)
    San Antonio, TX

I worked at Aéropostale part-time for more than a year

Pros: great people, love interacting with customers, great discount Cons: not enough hours and always made you stay late Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Sweet

Sales Associate (Current Employee)
    Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Aéropostale part-time for less than a year

Pros: Job experience Nice employees Employee discount (30% for seasonal employees) Cons: Minimum Wage Hectic Environment over holidays More
There are newer reviews on Aéropostale.

Worked for Aéropostale? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Aéropostale reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Aéropostale CEO Thomas P. Johnson. All reviews posted anonymously by Aéropostale employees.