A.C. Moore
www.acmoore.com Berlin, NJ 5000+ Employees

Seasonal to possible full time employee

Sales-Stocking, Cashier, Customer Service (Current Employee)
Hyannis, MA

I have been working at A.C. Moore part-time for less than a year

ProsA great store to work for. The people at my store are some of the most friendliest you'll meet. Even being as busy as it is, really down to earth. Projects are fun to do and I actually enjoy doing the cash register for once. Always something there to do so you're not just standing around.

I haven't even been there for a month yet and was asked if I would like to apply for a front end specialist position. I find that very positive and intend to apply. Hopefully it will lead to a full time position with the company.

ConsWish seasonal hours were better. Working pretty much two days a week for a few hours isn't all that great.

Advice to Senior ManagementNot much I can say, they do a wonderful job. Would just like to see hours posted for next week on time.

Wonderful

Sales-Stocking, Cashier, Customer Service (Former Employee)
Broomall, PA

I worked at A.C. Moore part-time for less than a year

Pros: All the employees worked together. decent starting wage. Very accommodating. Cons: customers. difficult management. short staffed. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

It's retail, it pays the bills and it's not awful

Merchandiser (Current Employee)
Boston, MA

I have been working at A.C. Moore full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Most co workers are great, some nice past customers, awesome job if you love art, crafts, yarn, floral. New take over by a major craft… Cons: New discount is lousy, too many new hire managers who are lazy, pay is not great but this is retail. Depending on the store: no… Advice to Senior Management: Please work on hiring quality managers. A lot of managers are throw aways other companies and they come in and sit back and expect everyone… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on A.C. Moore.

Worked for A.C. Moore? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at A.C. Moore reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for A.C. Moore CEO Pepe Piperno. All reviews posted anonymously by A.C. Moore employees.