A.C. Moore

www.acmoore.com

Your typical retail experience, but with arts and crafts.

Sales Associate (Former Employee) Davie, FL

ProsWorking with colleagues, couldn't complain about the work schedule, customers didn't ask for help most of the time because they knew what they needed already.

ConsCompensation for type of work didn't seem fair, customers had no problem telling you what you were doing wrong, almost a dead-end job, no showing of faith in the employees from upper management/corporate.

Advice to Senior ManagementShow some value to your employees, they work hard on the ground so you don't have to. It seemed you had no problem cutting hours each week for budgeting issues when tons of products were still coming in and we hadn't even sold the entirety of the last bunch. Upgrade your look, I know it's only arts and crafts but the stores don't seem as happy or cheery as they could be to the customers and the employees.

With patience comes reward, I love my job!"

I have been working at A.C. Moore

Pros: You work around some of the most creative people, can exercise inner artistic talents, always room for growth… Cons: Most of the people that shop there are elderly or anxious parents in need of a last minute project. Without patience, you'll face the worst… Advice to Senior Management: Pay more attention to those that exceed expectations with and without your direction. To make good employees-there should be some… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

pleasant co workers with good craft ideas

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Berlin, NJ

I have been working at A.C. Moore full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: pay is fair with other craft stores co workers are kind… Cons: not enough employees for the work. registers hard to work.… Advice to Senior Management: upper management should listen to advice from employees about customers.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on A.C. Moore.

Worked for A.C. Moore? Contribute to the Community!