A Place for Mom
www.aplaceformom.com Seattle, WA 500 to 999 Employees

Expected to do a lot for little

Senior Living Advisor (Former Employee)

I worked at A Place for Mom full-time

ProsGet to actually help families with real life situations and act as a true resource and guide for many families

ConsOnce you start to take leads, you're scrutinized with your production, and working an inconsistent phone schedule. A challenging work life balance if you have a family.

Advice to Senior ManagementA salary of $30K for the amount of time needed to get going isn't justified. Also a mileage reimbursement of .20/mile is ridiculous.

False promises! Big dissapointment

Elder Care Advisor (Former Employee)

I worked at A Place for Mom full-time for more than a year

Pros: Helping families with major life decisions. Home office. Cons: No support from fellow advisors. Unrealistic expectations. Advice to Senior Management: Listen to the advisors who work with the families and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Worst Experience, Ever

Elder Care Advisor (Former Employee)
Seattle, WA

I worked at A Place for Mom full-time for less than a year

Pros: Work from home and helping families. Cons: For any serious sales professional this company is a joke. I was a 6+ figure sales professional in real estate who concentrated on the senior… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on A Place for Mom.

Worked for A Place for Mom? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at A Place for Mom reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for A Place for Mom CEO Sean Kell. All reviews posted anonymously by A Place for Mom employees.