A&E Networks

www.aenetworks.com

Would have loved the company, if it weren't for HR games

Interactive (Former Employee) Stamford, CT

ProsFun deliverable, exciting industry, fascinating look into television, salary was ok, most colleagues were great, sample sales fun.

ConsSome senior management more interested in playing HR games than bringing in valuable players. Interactive department thinks it's way more advanced than it is. Hired people for positions they were in no business offering.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake sure that you have jobs well-defined before putting someone through weeks of interviews/screening for them to discover the job they were hired for didn't exist and it was something altogether different and they were years away from being able to handle the job posted.

n\a

N\a (Former Employee) New York, NY

I worked at A&E Networks

Pros: good people to work with Cons: putting to many hats on low level employees No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

A great place to work...if you are able to get a staff job.

Post Production (Current Employee) Stamford, CT

I have been working at A&E Networks

Pros: Smart people. Great atmosphere. Lots of very talented folks. If your'e a… Cons: Freelances are called "non-employees". They work the same if not more hours than the "employees". They do the same amount of work. … Advice to Senior Management: Understand that EVERYONE wants to move up. Not just the person you have in mind. Give everyone the opportunity… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on A&E Networks.

Worked for A&E Networks? Contribute to the Community!