A&E Networks
www.aenetworks.com New York, NY 1000 to 5000 Employees

Great benefits, great hours, but severely lacking in culture and innovation

Senior Producer (Current Employee)
New York, NY

ProsThe health benefits are the best I've had, and managers understand work/life balance. The company is growing, so there are many opportunities to move up.

ConsDepartments do not work together well. There is no "middle class" here. It's all upper management and coordinators, and the rift is apparent. Upper management does not inspire innovation or encourage working across departments.

marketing manager

I have been working at A&E Networks full-time

Pros: great company, great learning experience Cons: work under tigh pressure and deadlines Advice to Senior Management: keep motivating your employees Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Not a place for growth

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    New York, NY

I worked at A&E Networks full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Good health benefits Fun content/topics Involvement in many different types of… Cons: Lack of merit-based promotions/raises, no upward mobility Inexperienced upper management Poor morale,… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on A&E Networks.

Worked for A&E Networks? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at A&E Networks reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for A&E Networks CEO Nancy Dubuc. All reviews posted anonymously by A&E Networks employees.