A10 Networks

www.a10networks.com

Self Motivation heaven

ProsThis company will be an ideal or workaholic heaven. The opportunities are endless, engineers are encourage to learn and progress as fast as possible. The engineers are extremely talented. Most major bugs can be resolve in days. The company is transparent and have flat culture, where even new hires can read what upper management day-to-day tasks are.

ConsProbably like most companies, some of the extremely talented people are pulling most of the weight of the company. No work-life balance. Work for MOST people are 10 hours minimum 6 days a week.

Advice to Senior ManagementFire the dead weight, it's causing moral issue for the people that are doing most of the work.

wow 1 to 3.75 reverse split?

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at A10 Networks

Pros: have some options that are good for kindling. What was promised as the American… Cons: The IPO is a joke.. I feel I am wasting my time as… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

engineer

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at A10 Networks full-time for less than a year

Pros: It is a growing company Cons: no much to say about cons Advice to Senior Management: it is a waste of time to give advance to… More
There are newer reviews on A10 Networks.

Worked for A10 Networks? Contribute to the Community!