A123 Systems
www.a123systems.com Watertown, MA 1000 to 5000 Employees

A123 is a growing dynamic company with a big upside

Waltham, MA

I have been working at A123 Systems

ProsA123 offers a tremendous opportunity to learn and grow as a professional. Just get ready to work hard for your success. The company has a strong core of smart and hardworking people. The technology is impressive.

ConsSometimes limited information sharing from top management. Information goes up, but not much comes back down. Long hours. Not much priority given to work life balance.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe company needs to do a better job vetting markets and put more energy and resources behind manufacturing process development.

worst place ever to work for very disconnected to their employees

Production Op (Current Employee)
Romulus, MI

I have been working at A123 Systems

Pros: Got free work shoes gloves if you can find them good pay very… Cons: watch your potassium levels if you work here they don't care about their workers health worst place yet to work for never really produced anything… Advice to Senior Management: Go and get a real job you bunch of bottom… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great place to work - if there was work to be done.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Romulus, MI

I worked at A123 Systems

Pros: Great benefits. Good front-line management. Excellent work conditions… Cons: The automotive battery business for all-electrics is not as hot as it was thought.… Advice to Senior Management: More realistic expectations of the market. They started very strong but a… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on A123 Systems.

Worked for A123 Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at A123 Systems reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for A123 Systems CEO Edward Kopkowski. All reviews posted anonymously by A123 Systems employees.