AAA Northern California, Nevada & Utah

There are newer employer reviews for AAA Northern California, Nevada & Utah

over 50 years of family here with aaa

Current Employee - Insurance Agent in Lakeport, CA
Current Employee - Insurance Agent in Lakeport, CA

I have been working at AAA Northern California, Nevada & Utah full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

I have family that satarted in the ealy 60's at AAA,, I have been here 39 years and I just talked my daughter into comming here..... its not perfect but neither am I ...I have been able to provide an above average income for my family and at the same time feel good about what I sell and proud of those I work with... I see great concern for our members and an attitude of let's do what is best for all... I love my work here... and you have that chance too...

Cons

the IT systems, which are getting better... can drive you nuts at times.... and if you don't pay attention, you can be a work aloholic... so you have to learn to say NO

just remember that in the end.... by doing what is BEST for our clients, we get the best for ourselves...

53 Other Employee Reviews for AAA Northern California, Nevada & Utah (View Most Recent)

Solid Company....

Current Employee - Accounting
    Current Employee - Accounting

I have been working at AAA Northern California, Nevada & Utah full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Comparable wages, benefits, employees allowed to use their brain and make decisions for the best interest of their members and co-associates alike.

Cons

See below. Not many cons for AAA other than "Offshore" business practices for IT Solutions and accounts payable. Often multiple calls into IT's takes many calls to not so helpful desk. One call should be sufficient, this is not the case. There is a strong communication disconnect with "offshore" support.

Many front line employees were laid off due to false reports on business needs. Hire employees and stop using temps as a solution, this is a band aid to a problem and actually address business needs.

Out with the old, in with the New

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Merced, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Merced, CA

I have been working at AAA Northern California, Nevada & Utah full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Strong brand of AAA membership

Cons

The company is not the same years ago - it has shifted drastically where they don't care For the employees. Company hungers for More $$$ than employees and expects a lot from everyone. Workplace is too stressful with the ridiculously high numbers for each individual employees. If you dont meet the expected goal, you are slaughtered!

Where is your vision & values that you cared for the employees? Minimize your goal expectation so the Workplace is a comfortable woRkiNg environment for everyone!
    Improve your IT Services - it is not Händled professionally!

There are newer employer reviews for AAA Northern California, Nevada & Utah