AAA Northern California, Nevada & Utah

www.calstate.aaa.com

over 50 years of family here with aaa

Current Employee - Insurance Agent  in  Lakeport, CA
Current Employee - Insurance Agent in Lakeport, CA

Pros

I have family that satarted in the ealy 60's at AAA,, I have been here 39 years and I just talked my daughter into comming here..... its not perfect but neither am I ...I have been able to provide an above average income for my family and at the same time feel good about what I sell and proud of those I work with... I see great concern for our members and an attitude of let's do what is best for all... I love my work here... and you have that chance too...

Cons

the IT systems, which are getting better... can drive you nuts at times.... and if you don't pay attention, you can be a work aloholic... so you have to learn to say NO

just remember that in the end.... by doing what is BEST for our clients, we get the best for ourselves...

Other reviews for AAA Northern California, Nevada & Utah

Sneaky politics

Pros

The people who work in the actual AAA offices treat the members, customers and each other really, really well. Great dedication seen and truly have the members in their hearts when conducting business.

Cons

For such a small organization, there is way too much politicking and reprehensible behavior. Instead of frank honest conversations about how people perform, they re-org people out. It is so disruptive and tiresome. They ask for honest feedback and when it is provided, those individuals are exited from the company.

The board should change the senior leadership team.

Solid Company....

Current Employee - Accounting
    Current Employee - Accounting

Pros

Comparable wages, benefits, employees allowed to use their brain and make decisions for the best interest of their members and co-associates alike.

Cons

See below. Not many cons for AAA other than "Offshore" business practices for IT Solutions and accounts payable. Often multiple calls into IT's takes many calls to not so helpful desk. One call should be sufficient, this is not the case. There is a strong communication disconnect with "offshore" support.

Many front line employees were laid off due to false reports on business needs. Hire employees and stop using temps as a solution, this is a band aid to a problem and actually address business needs.

There are newer employer reviews for AAA Northern California, Nevada & Utah.

Worked for AAA Northern California, Nevada & Utah? Contribute to the Community!