AAA Northern California, Nevada & Utah

www.calstate.aaa.com

Laid back and easy going

Help Desk Coordinator (Former Employee) Glendale, AZ

ProsGood working environment and has a lot of benefits if you are and actual employee. Gets all holidays off and are very understanding about sick days.

ConsIn you are a contractor you don't get any holidays and are treated a lot differently then normal employees even though you do the same job.

Advice to Senior ManagementObserve managers and leads more closely. There is a lot of favoritism that is hurting the company as a whole rather than helping it.

Surviving off brand name

I have been working at AAA Northern California, Nevada & Utah full-time

Pros: Some opportunities for growth if you ride with the influential… Cons: The CEO is absent. Progress is slow even as the company's value to its customers continues to erode. Politics, favoritism and executive privilege runs… Advice to Senior Management: Right the ship and stay the course for more than 3 months at a time. With the executive team changing every 6-8 months and being… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

analyst

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at AAA Northern California, Nevada & Utah full-time

Pros: overall friendly people, willing to teach new comers. Cons: a little bit below average pay. longer working hours More

There are newer reviews on AAA Northern California, Nevada & Utah.

Worked for AAA Northern California, Nevada & Utah? Contribute to the Community!