AAF-McQUAY
www.aafmcquay.com Louisville, KY 5000+ Employees

Excellent people, with with the exception of HR leadership and Daikin support

Vice President of Operations (Former Employee)

ProsThe day to day employees are like family. They have great value and pride. The location and office at corporate are nice.

ConsExecutive leadership lacks but that has recently changed. HR must go to make it a choice employer, Daikin should sell the AAF portion of the company and keep McQuay. They need to make some drastic head count adjustments again.

Advice to Senior ManagementThey need to focus of streamlining strategy if they want to make a go for profit. Reduction in sites is a must.. Overhead rates are high. Make the cuts and quit dancing around. Start in HR top down. Don't be fooled by HRs pleasant responses.

Poor leadership and too much incompetent HR

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at AAF-McQUAY

Pros: Decent pay and benefits. Mostly good people to work with. There are a… Cons: HR is completely incompetent. One example is when they opened the ADC, HR was in charge of the grand opening and sent out an… Advice to Senior Management: Daikin wants you to be a leader in the Commercial HVAC market, not the Applied. You have to think bigger than your comfort zone… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Loss prevention

I have been working at AAF-McQUAY full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Benefits are awesome and so is the retirement plan Cons: I can't think of anything that is bad with this… Advice to Senior Management: Available if your willing to move Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on AAF-McQUAY.

Worked for AAF-McQUAY? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AAF-McQUAY reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for AAF-McQUAY CEO Katsuhiko Takagi. All reviews posted anonymously by AAF-McQUAY employees.