There are newer employer reviews for AAMCO

Great company, Great People

Current Employee - Sales  in  Horsham, PA
Current Employee - Sales in Horsham, PA

I have been working at AAMCO full-time for less than a year

Pros

Professional and positive. They wanted to make sure I was going to be a "right fit"

Cons

Timing, I really wanted it to go faster, but they wanted to make sure it was going to be a "right fit"

23 Other Employee Reviews for AAMCO (View Most Recent)

I find it very rewarding and informative.

Current Employee - Office Manager  in  Anniston, AL
    Current Employee - Office Manager in Anniston, AL

I have been working at AAMCO

Pros

I really enjoy the people I come in contact with. It makes my day to see people smile. When they come into the shop they are usually upset that they are going to have to spend so much money on their vehicle. I make it my job to talk and laugh with them and have them feeling better by the time they leave.

Cons

The only downside is that sometimes we get so busy, it overwhelms me. I'll have all of my phone lines ringing while I'm trying to figure a ticket with a customer waiting and three more in the lobby. It gets hectic but it makes the day fly.

They have been leading Aamco a lot longer than I have been working there. I feel there is nothing I could offer that would help.

Excellent hands on training,abundance of information available.

Current Employee - Technician  in  Spokane, WA
    Current Employee - Technician in Spokane, WA

I have been working at AAMCO

Pros

The teamwork to create the best possible working environment.The quality and integrity of the highest standards.

Cons

Lack of equipment in certain areas of production.This makes it hard to complete work in a timely fashion.

Paperwork should be completed as it is paramount to future repairs of previous vehicles.

There are newer employer reviews for AAMCO

Worked for AAMCO? Contribute to the Community!