There are newer employer reviews for AAMCO

Excellent hands on training,abundance of information available.

Current Employee - Technician  in  Spokane, WA
Current Employee - Technician in Spokane, WA

I have been working at AAMCO

Pros

The teamwork to create the best possible working environment.The quality and integrity of the highest standards.

Cons

Lack of equipment in certain areas of production.This makes it hard to complete work in a timely fashion.

Paperwork should be completed as it is paramount to future repairs of previous vehicles.

23 Other Employee Reviews for AAMCO (View Most Recent)

A dismal work environment

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Horsham, PA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Horsham, PA

I worked at AAMCO

Pros

A fair amount of independance and ownership of projects. Nice co-workers for the most part.

Cons

One of the least productive environments that I've have ever encountered. Way too many unproductive meetings and the real inability to actually make anything happen. Morale and employee satisfaction are totally unimportant - just corporate profits. AAMCO's motto - "You will do more jobs, more work, longer hours and for less pay, to make up for all the people we fired - and you will like it!"

They should actually attempt to care something about the employees that work for them.

Probably and okay gig depending on the franchise owner.

Former Employee - Sales  in  Phoenix, AZ
    Former Employee - Sales in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at AAMCO

Pros

Pay was relatively decent, but was purely commission based. This is a sales job so I knew that coming in.

Cons

Some of the tactics used to sell people were borderline unethical. I could not accept money for selling services and repairs to people that were not warranted.

I think AAMCO does a good job at business (putting dollars on the bottom line). Transmission work is Greek to most people, so they can get away with selling people on unwarranted work. If they can run an honest/ethical business, I am sure people will be more than happy to pay their inflated prices.

There are newer employer reviews for AAMCO

Worked for AAMCO? Contribute to the Community!