AAR

www.aarcorp.com

A company with a solid future, but management does not sufficiently value personnel or the need for work/life balance.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Clearwater, FL

ProsA large and stable corporation that is focused on good markets, and offers good capabilities, good personnel, good work locations, and good compensation.

ConsThe Clearwater site offers poor work/life balance due to a lack of appreciation by site, divisional, and corporate management relative to their employees - the most important asset of all.

Advice to Senior ManagementCompletely review and restore employee relations. Remove managers who do not realize the importance of employees. Improve 1% 401K match. Ensure resources are carefully evaluated and established prior to taking on new business.

Disappointing

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Palm Bay, FL

I have been working at AAR

Pros: good benefits meaningful work. Fair pay. Cons: Dysfunctional. Communications is non existent. Advice to Senior Management: Need better communications No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

It is a great place to work.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Hot Springs, AR

I have been working at AAR

Pros: AAR has great pay and benefits. Safety is job 1 Cons: If you like to "fly under the radar" and not… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on AAR.

Worked for AAR? Contribute to the Community!