ABB Group
www.abb.com Zurich, Switzerland 5000+ Employees

ABB- A company for the confident decision makers

I have been working at ABB Group full-time for less than a year

ProsRich legacy, good technology and a worldwide presence. For those with talent, it allows you the opportunity to rise & take on senior leadership roles.

ConsSlow decision making, little infusion of talent from diverse business sectors, poor communication techniques & an inherent inability to go beyong the 'engineering' conglomerate tag.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe organisation should have an equal balance of young talen and old experience. It should be a conscious decision to allow talent to flourish.

Quite a learning experience in all dimensions

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at ABB Group full-time

Pros: work environment, system, process, compensation and many more Cons: less direct exposure to counterparts in other countries More

It's a fulfilling experience and a perfect company to do my thesis.

Thesis Worker (Current Employee)
Västerås, Västmanland (Sweden)

I have been working at ABB Group as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Excellent work environment, very good care of the worker. You are provided with everything you need to work, included coffee and fruit,… Cons: The city is a bit too quiet, most of all for young people. The… Advice to Senior Management: Change some deal with help desk, computer environment for thesis… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on ABB Group.

Worked for ABB Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ABB Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for ABB Group CEO Joe Hogan. All reviews posted anonymously by ABB Group employees.