Stimulating and Rewarding

Current Employee - Account Management
Current Employee - Account Management

I have been working at ABC Imaging

Pros

We service world renowned architects and engineers...its exciting to be a part of their world and to support their efforts. Amazing to watch a building, go from design to built through the drawing process.

Medi was an architect as well, and he brings that sensitivity to the company.

Global opportunities.

Cons

We are deadline oriented (as are our clients)...this,at times, can be stressful...but also, in the end rewarding.

Advice to Management

Continue to empower at the local level and support the entrepreneurial spirit

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Very Poor

I have been working at ABC Imaging

Pros

The customers are very nice.

Cons

No direction. Management does not recognize anyone but themselves.

Advice to Management

Run it like a business and not like a family. Quit playing favorites. Give people back the 7% you took out of our paychecks years ago and then some. We are doing the same job if not more.

Need new leadership in DC & more trust in employees

I have been working at ABC Imaging

Pros

The pay is not great but I can live off it. It is very AVERAGE. The workplace isn't usually stressful. Only when senior management decides to blow something out of proportion. The hours are steady and i have learned a lot. The best pro is the relationship I have made with our nice clients. They appreciate me more than my superiors & show more support/kindness.

Cons

I get fed up seeing senior mangement degrade people. They do not know how to listen and try to belittle people. It seems unnesessary. It creates a climate of fear. My boss is scared to ask trivial questions or requests. Everyone walks on eggshells around the same 5 "VP"s and GM that have been with abc for a really long time. the ceo lets them yell and scream at the staff and stays loyal no matter what they do. They get moved around to different positions but never are they dismissed. They seem to have a special boys club pass. Meanwhile really great people are biting their tongues. Meanwhile people are being surpassed and looked over. Meanwhile people are looking for new jobs because the chance of advancement or promotion is nonexistent.

The other reviews have said it, There are no raises. A pay cut was made and there was never any communication whether we would ever get it back. the company seems to be growing so it seems like they can afford to give it back PLUS some. It would make people so much happier to say they work for abc. The reward would be a huge payoff through hard work if employees felt well taken care of. But instead people seem down and stressed about the next payday.

Advice to Management

If i was the leader, I would give back to the veterans. I would make sure they are happy and dont leave. I would impress my clients my treating my staff with great salaries and benefits. I think matching on 401 K would be awesome. I think abc should restructure the power. Redistribute the wealth. Trust the people that work for you. LISTEN to feedback. Don't yell and put down the people that are working hard to give you a great life- reward them (us) so they (we) can also have productive families, own a home & be healthy/successful. Support the decisions of your shops and fms. Show that you care (if you do indeed care).