There are newer employer reviews for ABC Imaging

manufacture and distribution, machine operator/ evening manager

I worked at ABC Imaging full-time for more than a year

Pros

very busy atmosphere and manager were easy to deal with

Cons

overwork their staff and demand too much

be more trust worthy of staff

57 Other Employee Reviews for ABC Imaging (View Most Recent)

0 stars would be more accurate...

I have been working at ABC Imaging full-time for more than a year

Pros

Pros: Hmmmm. This is difficult. I guess having a job is what we are supposed to be greatfull for so that is the pro.

Cons

So many cons. There is no room for advancement. This is a dead end job. There are no reviews or chances to make more money. If you work hard it will not be noticed. There are no compliments no support from superiors. No rewards. Inadequate benefits. Micro-management that wears at your core.

It has become apparrent that the only way an ABC employee can make more money is if we find another job and abc MAY counter offer. But really, no one wants to stay at that point.
    Hey Management: you are losing good staff. You are losing big clients. When you pay your employees minimal salaries, you get disgruntled employees that don't want to go that extra mile. If you paid for increased costs of living & actually rewarded hard work by giving raises, your profits would increase. Think about it. When employees are happy & able to pay their bills they will have a better attitude at work & will be thankful to their company. But the way abc is right now, nobody wants to work hard. Everyone is so broke & shows up to do an average job to compensate for our average pay.
    I am looking for another job and so are all my coworkers. This economy is getting better and I will find a company that wants to pay me what I am worth. If you are looking for a job, do not bother applying at abc. Your emotional well being will be jeopardized & u will regret it instantly. They hype up all these promises but I have never been given a raise. I can't believe the ceo thinks so little of all of us that he can pass us over yr after yr.

fair

Current Employee - Chief Executive Officer
    Current Employee - Chief Executive Officer

I have been working at ABC Imaging full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

it has a good name

Cons

it needs a lot of professionalism

profit should not be the aim

There are newer employer reviews for ABC Imaging

Worked for ABC Imaging? Contribute to the Community!