Horrible work experience.....

Former Employee - Manager in Los Angeles, CA
Former Employee - Manager in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at ABC Imaging full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Worked with some great knowledgeable people at the Production Shops

Cons

Company could never pay me on time(live check)....Could never get paid for Mileage expenses and would always try to bargain it down, to the point where you just give up on it. The .30 a mile is a joke for you actually may get about .05 after all the back and forth on fighting for it. They expect Salary employees to work 60-80 hours a week and not be able to take an hour off early here or there to compensate all the OT. They actually tried to dock me an hour for leaving one day early, even though I was a Salary employee. They kept telling me I had to use a PTO hour for it. They treat their employees like crap and expect them to give them their life and not give anything back. Everyone I worked with there, wanted out and was willing to go to another company taking a paycut, if needed. If this keeps going, you will not only lose employees, but also clients! Micro-Management to the 100th degree!

Advice to Management

The advice I can give ABC is that they need to treat their employees better. It's a give and take relationship and one can't always be giving and the other taking, if so, it will always end in a bitter divorce.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

The good, the bad and the ugly . . .

Former Employee - Manager in Washington, DC

I worked at ABC Imaging full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

They are the best at what they do, great people overall

Cons

Spotting problems and fixing them is always a good thing, but creating problems, blaming staff and chastising them is the law of the land at ABC. Revolving door of management. Owner has a Napoleon complex.

Advice to Management

Go out of your way to create a different environment that rewards hard work, promotes longevity with the company and provides strong benefits.

Get out now

Former Employee - Manager in Washington, DC

I worked at ABC Imaging full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Very few pros to this job, but I did feel needed, made friends, and was able to advance in my career. That is where the pros end.

Cons

poor pay, lots of overtime for with no overtime pay, horrible work-life balance, lots of yelling by the CEO and other managers, unprofessional, hire unqualified people to fill jobs, micromanaging is rampant

Advice to Management

Hire qualified employees, pay them fairly, and treat them well.