ABC Imaging
www.abcimaging.com Washington, DC 500 to 999 Employees

Horrible work experience.....

Los Angeles, CA

ProsWorked with some great knowledgeable people at the Production Shops

ConsCompany could never pay me on time(live check)....Could never get paid for Mileage expenses and would always try to bargain it down, to the point where you just give up on it. The .30 a mile is a joke for you actually may get about .05 after all the back and forth on fighting for it. They expect Salary employees to work 60-80 hours a week and not be able to take an hour off early here or there to compensate all the OT. They actually tried to dock me an hour for leaving one day early, even though I was a Salary employee. They kept telling me I had to use a PTO hour for it. They treat their employees like crap and expect them to give them their life and not give anything back. Everyone I worked with there, wanted out and was willing to go to another company taking a paycut, if needed. If this keeps going, you will not only lose employees, but also clients! Micro-Management to the 100th degree!

Advice to Senior ManagementThe advice I can give ABC is that they need to treat their employees better. It's a give and take relationship and one can't always be giving and the other taking, if so, it will always end in a bitter divorce.

The good, the bad and the ugly . . .

Washington, DC

I worked at ABC Imaging full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: They are the best at what they do, great people… Cons: Spotting problems and fixing them is always a good thing, but creating problems, blaming staff and chastising… Advice to Senior Management: Go out of your way to create a different environment that… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Get out now

Washington, DC

I worked at ABC Imaging full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Very few pros to this job, but I did feel needed, made friends, and… Cons: poor pay, lots of overtime for with no overtime pay, horrible work-life balance, lots of yelling… Advice to Senior Management: Hire qualified employees, pay them fairly, and treat them well. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on ABC Imaging.

Worked for ABC Imaging? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ABC Imaging reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for ABC Imaging CEO Medi Falsafi. All reviews posted anonymously by ABC Imaging employees.