There are newer employer reviews for ABC Imaging

Good place to wrok

I have been working at ABC Imaging

Pros

fun people, lots of nice things to do, bright open area. not the best but not so bad

Cons

long hours and minimum social life time. lots of weekend work. pay could be higher

Advice to Management

increase money

reviews filtered by

There is better out there I'm sure

Current Employee - FM Manager in New York, NY
    Current Employee - FM Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at ABC Imaging full-time

Pros

In my position, I work autonomously. I work at a cliet site and have little interaction with superiors. Client site is convenient location, decent staff and office perks such as occasional food. Healthcare benefits are decent, but expensive, and they seem to change every year so the company can get a better deal.

Cons

Salary is stagnant. No performance reviews and if there are, it's a "SELF REVIEW". Work load increases and there is no compensation for additional tasks (ones that have nothing to do with my job). Upper management doesn't back you up if there is an issue with the client.

Advice to Management

Treat your staff like they are important. Give them a reason to perform to excellence with some kind of incentive. Increased salary would be nice, but even the occasional grace of coming in late or leaving early without penalty (for salaried employees) would be a start, especially since most of the salaried employees work more than 40-50 hrs a week.

Slightly volatile environment due to upper management's temperaments, but great middle management & reliable co-workers.

Former Employee - Sales in Washington, DC
    Former Employee - Sales in Washington, DC

I worked at ABC Imaging full-time (more than a year)

Pros

progressive, creative thinking encouraged; supportive team members and good social atmosphere; hard work gets recognized; there's always something new to learn about or get involved with/ always interesting

Cons

upper management is extremely passionate and inspiring, but tends to micro-manage other people's direct reports which leads to miscommunications

Advice to Management

Hire a management team you can trust, rely on, and that's as forward thinking and passionate as you, then sit back a little to let them bring their offerings to the table. You must be able to trust their talents to lead your entire team. If you do, they will exceed your expectations... mutual respect.

There are newer employer reviews for ABC Imaging