ABC Imaging

Great

Current Employee - FM Manager in Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - FM Manager in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at ABC Imaging

Pros

Pay,PTO,No overtime,Competant staff, Fm Site no micro managing

Cons

Slow on raises, Raises non existent

The economy is not hurting ABC Imaging. We open at new loactions acroos the United States and abroad. I am growing tired if companies using the Hey IN This Economy You Should Feel Lucky to Have A Job. No the company shouls feel licky to have me as a employee.

64 Other Employee Reviews for ABC Imaging (View Most Recent)

no raise in 3 yrs + 7% cut in pay= discouraged work ethic by all

Current Employee - Management in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Management in Washington, DC

I have been working at ABC Imaging

Pros

A paycheck is the only pro. And some of the people I have met at work have become good friends.

Cons

Well the company doesnt compensate employees. reviews stopped & no matter what your performance is- you will not be rewareded. Management doesnt listen. frequent phone calls occur by upper management yellng & putting you down. There is no feeling of support. No consistent help. The CEO thinks everyone should be so happy to have a job that he thinks they will never leave. The economy is used as an excuse to decrease pay, decrease benefits, etc. It is sad. Employees have no incentive to do better. Everyone works long hours and recieves no recognition or acknowledgement. Everyone I work with is looking for a better job & cant wait to leave abc. meanwhile the ceo is building fancy homes, driving fancy cars while employees have not recieved any of 7% back or had a raise in years. sales staff are declined all commissions. general manager is a dictator that uses fear to keep you in place. he berades you, demeans you & strips us all of any confidence.

I wish i could say better things but my experiences have tarnished my outlook. ABC managers are greedy and emplyees are so underpaid that it wont be long before all the good staff have left for better jobs that appreciate talent and hard work.

PAY YOUR STAFF! Give reviews. Give incentive for people to STAY with ABC. It looks bad when turn over of staff is high & frequent!!! If there are new people rotating through positions all the time, it looks BAD. Clients KNOW and can feel that ABC employees are dissatisfied!! Boost morale & give your employyes better wages! Stop yelling at your lower management. treat people with R E S P E C T. Diversity is good but when you treat people like you are still in a country of dictatorship you will be resented. Promote from within. recognize the employees that have been loyal & stuck around!!! Give back to the sweat that built that fancy house!

Horrible company to work for

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

I worked at ABC Imaging

Pros

-Great group of people
    -Great and interesting work
    -Company used to be ok to work at (like 8 years ago)

Cons

-Long hours and no comp time, pay cut when company is doing well and if financially sound
    -Laughable benefits, the worse in the market
    -Management trying to squeeze as much work out of you without giving anything back
    -Run like a mom and pop shop. No clear and long term vision or goals. Penny pinchers.

There is no advices to be given, nothing will change unless mangement is replaced. The people change but the philosophy is still the same...

There are newer employer reviews for ABC Imaging