ABM Industries

www.abm.com
Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for ABM Industries

A company that cares about its employees, clients, and bottom line.

Current Employee - Office Coordinator in Dallas, TX
Current Employee - Office Coordinator in Dallas, TX

I have been working at ABM Industries full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

ABM provides its employees with good benefits at affordable prices, multiple opportunities to advance within the company, wonderful people to work with, and great clients. With the recent re-branding, ABM is helping even the front line employees to feel empowered, and to feel part of a unified team. The new Metropolis feature on the ABM website lets anyone see how all the parts of ABM fit together to provide a good place to work as an employee, and to to show clients what ABM can do for them.

Cons

lDue to the nature of facilities management, the starting wages for entry-level (hourly) employees are fairly low, and the cost of benefits can seem high in comparison. Also, many perks are location specific, so when an hourly employee transfers, they may lose some extra benefits (such as sick pay) if they are not provided at the new location.

Benefits should be more uniform across the board.

127 Other Employee Reviews for ABM Industries (View Most Recent)

I have been always treated well with my hard work rewarded.

Current Employee - Operations Manager in Sacramento, CA
    Current Employee - Operations Manager in Sacramento, CA

I have been working at ABM Industries

Pros

If you have potential, it is easy to move up the ladder.

Cons

You have to toot your horn especially if you are in the outskirts. There are several position where you are independent and without supervision.

None.

Totally depressing at this point because they have no respect for the union contract, including health & dental.

Current Employee - Security Officer in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Security Officer in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at ABM Industries

Pros

It's a job. They have at least one interesting contract. I'm looking for another job. Management are thugs and criminals.

Cons

Apparently the payroll employees don't read the union contract. On the job training is zero. Communication is dysfunction-junction. I need to leave the company, for my health.

Clean house and get a whole new management team who is law abiding. The company is corrupt from top to bottom.

There are newer employer reviews for ABM Industries