ABS-CBN
www.abs-cbn.com Quezon City, Philippines 5000+ Employees

AMALUCKY to be here at ABS-CBN...

Play-out & Ingest Operator (Current Employee)
Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)

I have been working at ABS-CBN full-time for more than a year

ProsThe company is involved in cable and satellite programming, print publishing, audio recording and distribution, video/audio post production, film distribution, music publishing, content development and programming, interactive media, restaurant and food service, movie production, and real estate activities, as well as non-vessel common carrier operations.

ConsIt also engages in the digital film archiving and central library of content licensing and transmission. In addition, the company provides cable television services, money remittance services, digital electronic content distribution, telecommunication, trading, educational/training services, and production services.

comment on my employment

Account Executive (Current Employee)
Naga, Naga (Philippines)

I have been working at ABS-CBN part-time for more than a year

Pros: got more free time to have other jobs Cons: does not adhere with labor laws Advice to Senior Management: to regularize employees No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

my life with ABSCBN

Radio Program Anchor (Current Employee)
Davao (Philippines)

I have been working at ABS-CBN part-time for more than 10 years

Pros: I love working here ... you will be really a… Cons: well, it's the compensation for the provincial employees that is… Advice to Senior Management: I hope they will consider to increase the compensation of the employees within the regional network groups. I also hope that the national officials… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on ABS-CBN.

Worked for ABS-CBN? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ABS-CBN reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for ABS-CBN CEO Eugenio L. Lopez III. All reviews posted anonymously by ABS-CBN employees.