Great Place to Learn and Grow

I have been working at AC Lion full-time

Pros

AC Lion is a leader in the Digital Media Industry as well as Recruiting Best Practices. Management understands the need for long term relationships in this business and therefore does not pressure their employees to "make the fast money" like most other firms. Everything that was promised to me during the interview process as well as during subsequent employee reviews was followed through and furthermore, I was given all of the support I needed in order to make those promises come true. The firm is very family oriented and understands the needs of it's employees as well as work/life balance.

Cons

I can't think of anything negative to say about AC Lion.

Advice to Management

Keep empowering your employees to grow and learn and AC Lion will continue to see success for years to come.

reviews filtered by

One of the worst places to work

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I worked at AC Lion full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great to work in the advertising industry and exposure to speak with people from all backgrounds on a daily basis

Cons

Micromanagement, very low salary with commission numbers that you'll never reach, boiler room atmosphere, and there's a reason why almost no one stays for more than a year. Also the positive reviews look like they were posted by management. If you want real feedback, message on linkedin any of the 30 former recruiters that worked there.

Advice to Management

Sell the company or have someone that actually cares about their employees and not just how much money they can make off of you

Not a good place to work

Former Employee - Recruiter in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Recruiter in New York, NY

I worked at AC Lion full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Gives you exposure to digital industry

Cons

Horrible culture. Management that does not foster growth. Allow bad recruiters and managers to stay longer if they are religously connected. Not a good place to work at all.

Advice to Management

Practice what you preach of being quality with actual growth opps. Previous reviews have learly been filled out by management.