There are newer employer reviews for AC Lion

Excited for work everyday...

Current Employee - Executive Recruiter in New York, NY

I have been working at AC Lion full-time (less than a year)

Pros

-Working in the hottest industry - digital!
-Ability to grow quickly
-Continuous learning
-It's generic, but the perfect work hard/play hard environment
-The team feels much more like family than just coworkers
-Upper management invests in its team's success

Cons

-Tech glitches here and there
-Occasionally too much incoming business (if that can really be considered a con)

Keep it up!

reviews filtered by

I couldn't have asked for a better first job out of college!

Current Employee - Executive Recruiter in New York, NY

I have been working at AC Lion full-time (more than a year)

Pros

- Management is really focused on making sure that we are all learning and works directly with us to help us achieve our goals
    - AC Lion took a chance on me, having no prior recruiting experience, and put me in an awesome training program where I not only learned about the digital space, but also the recruiting process; after being a full fledged recruiter for 2 months, I have already made 2 placements!
    - The culture in the office is what makes me want to come in every day. We are able to not just work together professionally, but also really just enjoy being around one another.

Cons

Other than the occasional tech glitches, I can't really think of any negative aspects to working at AC Lion.

It may sound cliche, but keep doing what you are doing! I think it is working well for our current team. Anyone who may have had issues in the past might not have been a cultural fit here to start with. I think that management has really nailed down the balance between work and play here.

Great Place to Learn and Grow

I have been working at AC Lion full-time

Pros

AC Lion is a leader in the Digital Media Industry as well as Recruiting Best Practices. Management understands the need for long term relationships in this business and therefore does not pressure their employees to "make the fast money" like most other firms. Everything that was promised to me during the interview process as well as during subsequent employee reviews was followed through and furthermore, I was given all of the support I needed in order to make those promises come true. The firm is very family oriented and understands the needs of it's employees as well as work/life balance.

Cons

I can't think of anything negative to say about AC Lion.

Keep empowering your employees to grow and learn and AC Lion will continue to see success for years to come.

There are newer employer reviews for AC Lion