ACADIA

www.acadia.com
  www.acadia.com
There are newer employer reviews for ACADIA

After less than a year, ACADIA is still working through growing pains, but the future is very promising.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Framingham, MA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Framingham, MA

I have been working at ACADIA

Pros

Private cloud is a great place to be. The potential to shape the future of this emerging concept is exciting. The spending on training is adequate.

Cons

The internal competition of EMC has come over with the EMC staff that ACADIA seconded. The benefits of a small company are diminished by the bunker and silo mentality that is so evident. The constant change of a nascent company is not for everyone, but can be invigorating for the right people.

Don't do things just because it is the EMC way, this is an opportunity to implement a new way of doing things that can foster innovation.

2 Other Employee Reviews for ACADIA (View Most Recent)

great learning

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Providence, RI
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Providence, RI

I have been working at ACADIA

Pros

great people, great environment and very understanding employees. learned a lot that i will be able to take with me

Cons

there is not much opportunity for growth. the company is smaller with few full time employees working in the office

i really enjoyed working for the leadership, gave me a lot of great advice and insight that i will forever take with me

There are newer employer reviews for ACADIA