ACCENT Marketing Services

www.accentonline.com
There are newer employer reviews for ACCENT Marketing Services

okay

I worked at ACCENT Marketing Services

Pros

money was great. I also liked the extensive traning program. People are nice and you supervisors are always willing to help.

Cons

its a stressfull place to work. they go through a lot of people and I never felt secure in my position.

48 Other Employee Reviews for ACCENT Marketing Services (View Most Recent)

RUN FOR YOUR LIFE AND NEVER TURN BACK!

I worked at ACCENT Marketing Services

Pros

Co-workers, fun environment, casual dress and food.

Cons

Joke! Bad Senior Management. Middle size company who wants to act like a "BIG" company. Hire, lay off, hire, lay off, hire, lay off...no wonder the so called "LARGE" account pulled out. OUTDATED and they made up company policies as they went.

There is none.

A unique company

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative

I have been working at ACCENT Marketing Services

Pros

I like the fact that they have time banks that you build up over hours worked which allows you paid time off. I like the dress code, jeans are allowed.
    You have a chance to get bonus pay based on customer surveys about your performance.
    There is always a lot of prizes given away and food parties.
    I like the flag system. If you need help with your call, just raise your flag.
    You are allowed magazines, cards, even games at your desk.

Cons

Politics politics politics.
    Supervisors are there to socialize and gossip, not to help you. They give the job of helping you to team leads, and their powers are very limited.
    If you request time off, better make sure workforce likes you, if not, your out of luck.
    Customer surveys on you are unfair when based on their dissatisfaction with company policies that you cannot change.
    You have to get permission to transfer customers to the correct department, which is unfair to the customer.
    You have to get permission for just about anything you do.
    You do not have a designated desk.
    Training is a nightmare, full of presentations you have to make, and skits you have to act out. It was hard for me to learn anything in a circus environment. This is where most of the new hires are weeded out.

Some supervisors need a little micro-managing. It was impossible to get my supervisor to assist me as they always seemed to be missing.

There are newer employer reviews for ACCENT Marketing Services