There are newer employer reviews for ACD Direct

It was a very good experience

Former Employee - Team Supervisor in Layton, UT
Former Employee - Team Supervisor in Layton, UT

I worked at ACD Direct full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Very flexible to work from home. It was great to choose your shifts that work for you. eOverall my experience was pretty decent.

Cons

Things started changing, too many unexprience agents and it started getting to crazy every week something was changing in mangement,

Advice to Management

It was really good when you were hiring quality agents, you need to give more incentive so you can keep your agents interested in working and filling up shifts.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. ACD Direct

Current Employee - Call Agent in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Call Agent in Austin, TX

I have been working at ACD Direct

Pros

ACD Direct is a great at home Job that offers flexible hours. It has tools available for the agents to look over in their free time. ACD Direct lead staff is very understanding and helpful

Cons

The call volume is very low when you first start up. Call volume improves but only during pledge times.

Advice to Management

Don't schedule so many agents at one time.

Working for ACD Direct

Current Employee - Independent Contractor in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Independent Contractor in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at ACD Direct

Pros

ACD Direct offers great pay per minute versis other call centers. I have worked there since Nov. of 2009. They offer quick pay, and very flexible scheduling. You can work anytime you want to. It's great and I love working from home aside from my regular job. It's good extra money, and I can file my own taxes, and write off business expenses.

Cons

Some of the cons of being there include, low call volume. You may get anywhere from 1-7 calls in an hour. You are expected to complete those calls in less that 4 minutes each. So, the compensation you would receive is not as much as you'd be hoping for, because pledge calls should not by their nature take too long anyway, which is understandable why there is a 4 minute rollover time requirement.

Advice to Management

I think you are doing a great job. For the most part, I love working for ACD Direct and look forward to many more months and years with you.